Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Freedom Walk

I just wanted to share a quick photo of my team.....well, they aren't exactly my team anymore since I'm now a Reading Interventionist but I still think of them that way.  This past Saturday the small town I work in hosted their Freedom Walk to honor and celebrate the many people who have served our country and provided us the many freedoms we enjoy.  The day began with a Walk and continued with baseball games, food, shopping and lots of fun.  My school had many staff that participated in the walk.  Many citizens also turned out to show their support.  I just want to give a shout out and thank anyone reading this for the sacrifices you have given for our freedom....I know that extends to family members as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment