Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Troublesome Sneaky e

Hey there!  My little firsties seem to have so much trouble getting sneaky e down.  When they are learning to read words with sneaky e in class they seem to do okay but when the constant repetition of that pattern is over they get tripped up and often read short vowel words they've known with the long vowel sound.  I created a Roll and Read game to practice reading sneaky e words but I put them into sentences.  The context helps them and we are really working to get them to ask themselves if what they read makes sense.  I'm sharing my Roll and Read as a freebie.  If you download please comment.  I really love reading your comments!  Also, if you have any special ideas you could share on helping kids get down sneaky e I'd love to hear them!!

Have a fantastic week!  I'm super excited that Spring Break is almost here!!  I get to spend some quality time with my own kids!!

Jammie

Roll and Read Sneaky e freebie

No comments:

Post a Comment