Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Fun!!!

Today was a wild, crazy fun day for our students and teachers!  Our students participated in a Pumpkin decorating contest and all had the opportunity to dress up.  We celebrated Red Ribbon Week with a parade with our Elementary campus.  It was so much fun seeing former students.  Check out the Halloween costumes!  This is me and our Reading Interventionist, Ms. Bippert.  The kids LOVED it!

Of course, I have to include a picture of my little girl and I before she headed off to the Elementary.  I LOVE having her close and sharing these moments!


Last, I have to include a picture of my sweet thing.....sent to me courtesy of Dad.  He's been anxiously awaiting this day!!  I can't wait to enjoy some trick or treating with them tonight!

 
I will post pumpkin pictures soon.....tomorrow I hope.  :)

Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment