Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Digraphs

I don't know about you but I am loving this fall weather!!  I'm so excited it's October and Halloween is right around the corner.  I'm not really into dressing up but I LOVE dressing up my own kids and taking them trick or treating!  And I love going to the pumpkin patch.  Next week our first graders will be working on reading words with digraphs sh and th.  So many of them still read /t/ /h/.  I was browsing on Pinterest and got an idea to create a pumpkin roll and read using words with sh and th.  There are two versions:  easy and hard.  The hard one has directions that are a little more complicated.  Check out the easy version!


If you'd like a copy of this game you can find it in my TPT store.  Just click on the link below.

Pumpkin Digraph Roll and Read game

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment