Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I've been Boo-ed!

I've been Boo-ed!!!

                                             

I've been Boo-ed by Heather @ The Busy Bee Hive!
Thanks Heather!!

               
                       So here are the rules:



Here are just a few of my favorite Halloween books!

I adore these two books by Margie Palatini!


 
 

 
Kids love them!!  I really love getting into the part by reading the witch's voice!
 
 
 
 
 
A few of my favorite Halloween activities are:
 
 
 
 
This file contains several options for students to read different words.
 
 
 
 
The next one is a Pumpkin Roll and Read.  There are two different options for differentiation.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I created a Halloween edition of Roll, Read and Color.  There are 6 different options with many phonics patterns for differentiation.
 
 
 
 
 Finally, a freebie!!  This is a version of the Pumpkin Roll and Read but the words are CVC words.
 
 
Now here are my nominations:
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment